Language Assistants teachers are native speakers of English, French, Spanish, German or Chinese Mandarin, usually aged between 19 to 25 years old. Assistant teachers are normally university or graduate students who assist the teacher at the classroom, have experience with kids and want to pursuie a career in education field.
Assistant teachers can work in all education stages: kindergarten, primary and secondary education.
- Working alongside a teacher in the classroom.
- Working in small groups to introduce basic language skills, improve linguistic ability, with a focus on oral skills.
- Helping to prepare pupils for oral examinations.
- Contributing to cross-curricular work in collaboration with other subject areas e.g. engaging and relevant language-based projects.
- Developing lesson plans and extra-curricular activities (e.g. lunch time clubs) focused on their country’s culture, suited to particular age-groups.
- Supporting the creation and/or development of international projects.
Each assistant teacher will have a mentor, who will be in charge of guiding and supervising his/her learning during the whole program.
Native language assistant teacher
|Duration||1 academic year (8 months)|
|Language||Spanish, English, French, Chinese, German, etc.|
|Fees per student||18 €|
|Minimum number of students||250|
|Price per month||565,5 €|
|Total price||4,500 €|
1 My school would like to pay the fees each month, is that possible?
Yes, all schools can pay fees monthly.
2 My school has 500 students. We would like the Language Assistant Teacher to interact in all classes. How much should we ask to each student?
In that case, each student should only pay 9€ per year.
3 My school has decided that parents committee will pay a part of fees. Is that possible?
Yes, of course. Schools can decide how to obtain the funds to pay the fees.
4 My school decided to pay fees through their own internal funds without asking for money from students. Is that possible?
Yes, of course.